We do! We recommend two different positions for donning the garment. Use the one that is most comfortable for you.
Standing (or the stocking method)
- Before attempting to put on the garment, loosely fasten all the garment tabs. When you’re done, the garment will look like a stocking.
- Slide your leg into the garment as though you were putting on a stocking.
- Once your foot is at the end of the garment, adjust the tabs to get a tight fit. We recommend working from bottom to top.
Lying down (or the wrap method)
- Unfasten the garment tabs and lay the garment out flat where you can lie down.
- Place your leg on top of the garment.
- Next, place your foot into the garment foot piece. Wrap the garment piece that has no tabs over the top of your leg, and tuck it under your leg to keep it in place.
- Secure the garment by fastening the tabs. We recommend working from bottom to top.